Friday, July 19, 2013

7/15/2013

Today I feel mean. I don’t want to be ugly to anyone…I just feel like if I get rubbed the wrong way I might say something I am not proud of. With that being said, it seems like more of a challenge to think of what I am thankful for when I have a bad attitude. The upside is, on a day like today I realize that I am human, and most definitely have room for growth and change. Without further ado, here is what I am thankful for today: 1- The ability to continue to love and pray for someone (from a distance) even though they are constantly berating, negative and condescending towards me. 2- The wisdom to acknowledge opportunities to grow with God. 3- My passion for life, and eyes that see all that is around me, even the “little” things, and to appreciate them. 4- The constant awareness to walk in love, and share that with others. I have a purpose, I just don’t know what it is but I KNOW I am on the right track and hope that I can inspire others.

No comments:

Post a Comment