Friday, July 19, 2013

7/17/2013

Morning y’all! Another kind of blah day. Mentally I am on my “A Game,” but my body is screaming “crawl back in bed and go to sleep.” Looks like I am going to need another cup of coffee. Hopefully I won’t have an “out of body experience with my skin crawling from all this coffee” ……LOL. But I must drink it…my coffee cup is way too cute!!!! Anyhow, on to what makes me grateful and not hateful….. Uno-that I decided to wear wedges instead of stilettos. I am just not feeling it today. Yep, I said that! Deuce-I left my cigs at home. I am determined to quit smoking. On to chewing gum. Y’all know I have a huge gum stash. Tres-Kathy Noel. I was so broken when I met her, but I accepted her love even though I didn’t love myself. It was the first step to who I am today. What a journey it has been! Quatro-having all of my “extremities.” When I had tendonitis it was a challenge to use the restroom with one hand. If you don’t believe me, just try doing it one day. Needless to say, I am thankful that I have both arms and legs. And they function properly. Can’t leave that part out.  Cinco- I am thankful for the good, the bad and the ugly. They go hand in hand. Like the laws of physics. Without one we wouldn’t be able to appreciate the other. I will leave you all with this quote. I read it yesterday. Take from it what you may. It is open to your interpretation. “I want to be like water. I want to slip through fingers but hold up a ship.”-Michelle Williams Don’t forget to give your smile away. All you have to give and all that you yearn for in life is free. Sent with a smile, a hug and a kiss Hope your day is full of bliss!  --Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment