Friday, July 19, 2013

7/19/2013

Guess who loves you…. Oh yeah, you are right. SMILE  Oh lawdy, I am exhausted. All I can think about is catching zzz’s but….unless I’m dead (knock on wood) there is no excuse to lose sight of what’s important….!!!! 1-Frank Sinatra, ugg boots and Christmas. Let me expand on this combo-I like all 3 individually, but if you put them all together you have a warm atmosphere full of love and happiness. Frank came on Pandora this morning and man…… my mind wandered all the way to winter and happy happy happy times. I can’t wait for the latter part of the year to come. Makes me have “ants in my pants.” SO VERY THANKFUL that part of me didn’t die when my marriage did. 2- Thinking of what I am thankful for has replaced almost all negativity in my thought process. It’s amazing if you focus on what you are thinking about, you realize you hold the key to the well-being of your life. In addition, I am thankful for those of you who engage, support, listen and/or respond to these emails. It is food for my soul. So thank you to all of you  Sidenote—Reason 2 made me think of song lyrics: “Army of one, rise with the sun, shining for all to see, enemies none, victories won, no negativity, we can be free, we hold the key to own our destiny”  Powerful lyrics if you ask me. 3- I am thankful for all of you. Each one of you have a special/UNIQUE role in my life. If I could only have the ability to convey the space you all take up in my heart…words would never do justice. Just know that I love all of you. 4-And I am thankful that there is a roof over my head and a family I can go home to. Life isn’t always a cake walk but we always make it as a team. I know that at home I am safe and it is where vulnerability doesn’t exist b/c our home runs on unconditional love. It is where my heart is protected. I am thankful for my home, and all of its flaws…. But more than anything I am thankful for the ones I share it with. 5- I checked a couple things off the bucket list. And added a few more. Needless to say-I am glad I am actually chasing my dreams. It is never too late to start living. XO From my heart to yours, Jess-e-ca-ca-ca

No comments:

Post a Comment