Saturday, August 20, 2011

A day for the birds!

today has been hectic since i opened my eyes. i mean, im glad i woke up but everything past that point has been pure torture. i woke up at 12 noon today because i took a sleeping pill last night and it knocked me out. i was already kind of in a rush. i had to be across town for 1 pm so i was a little frantic but not really. as i was getting dressed i went into the bathroom to get my engagement ring. to my surprise it was not there. of course i started freaking out and searching for it like a mad woman. needless to say i couldnt find it. so i left and went across town to go to the meeting i had already scheduled. low and behold my cell phone was at 20% battery which meant that it was going to die. and since honda is a POS they woulnt fix my phone charger in my car without charging me an arm and a leg--so i couldnt charge my phone either. i go to the meeting, it goes well and i leave with my bff to go eat at jasons deli. we eat, everything is fine and then we leave. everything is still ok. i go to kohls and then i leave to go to ulta. i pull into ultas parking lot, park and get out of my car. as i am walking into ulta i see a SUV coming my way so i stop walking. apparently the woman driving was too occupied with her call to notice that i was standing there. she just drives right towards me (keep in mind she is flying through the parking lot) and i raise my hands in the air and start screaming. then i see her daughter start yelling at her. next thing i know she jerks the wheel and misses me. i was startled. and then i thought to myself, i should have moved out of the way but i was like a damn deer in the headlights. i just stood there. anyways, i left and came home and fell asleep. maybe i woke up on the wrong side of the bed...im not sure. what i do know is that today has been one for the books. a day that i want to forget.

goodnight,
jess

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a horrible day! Just keep in mind that God will never give you anything you can't handle. Just go to bed, wake up in the morning, and pray like crazy that tomorrow will be normal, or even great! Good night, Jess!

    ReplyDelete